Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Another Tuesday.....


"You create your own stage and your audience is waiting.."
--from Chinese fortune cookie


I LOVE the book Fresh Brewed Life by Nicole Johnson. It is one of those books that I try to read once a year. It takes you through 9 "cups" in your life for a check-up to see how you are doing.
As many time as I have read this book....there is always something new that hits home each time. That chapter that we never gave a thought to the year before, somehow contains just the insight that I need this reading.


I think we all need that....a yearly check up on our lives...what is working, what isn't....what needs to be tried again and what needs to be retired forever...
So that is where I am at right now.....doing inventory. There are some tough things on the horizon and there are some things that I am excited about. But regardless of which I am dealing with....I have an amazing Savior that will sit down and drink these cups with me...cheer me on, hold me up, or just watch me dance.


Some of you may wonder what the quote has to do with this....well those of you that know me, know that I am playing with a new venture and the quote was so timely for me today. I will share more soon!!!


Hugs to you all....have an amazing week.....and grab a cup for fresh brewed, the pot is always on.
Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your input, comments, ideas and encouragment.....thank you!!!