Sunday, September 09, 2007

Hurry Fall....






I have to admit, I am not a big fan of Summer.....hot, muggy weather that makes me whiney and grouchy. Give me Fall, crisp, cool weather anytime..... Fall beckons me home...it makes me want to decorate in those warm, cosy colors of the leaves outside my window. I find myself in the kitchen more making breads or soups or great cocoas or coffees.


So I am thrilled with the new Fall items arriving in our store from the vendors. Problem is, I have to keep reminding myself that I really can't afford to take ALL of it home with me..but if I could..... And from the customers that have been coming in, apparently, I am not the ONLY one that has a bad case of "Autumn Decorating-itis". There seems to be quite the epidemic of it going around...and please, don't anyone offer a vaccine, this is one bug we want everyone catching!!! LOL
The top picture is a great clay "trick or treater" from Cindy's Clay Creations...her whole line is absolutely adorable!! One of the other shop owners told me about them...but they are definately something that you have to see to appreciate just how sweet they really are. Friday, she brought in turkeys....so darn cute....and yes, there will be one coming home with me!!!
The second picture is one that is a primitive room layout we have....the decorating was done by Stephanie Strader of Between the Vines...she did a wonderful job!!!
Just a few "notes from home"...and if you are in the area, stop by the shop...Folkheart at Northgate Mall in Chattanooga!!!
Hugs,
Debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your input, comments, ideas and encouragment.....thank you!!!