Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pin Swap Group Update.....

I have been worried that I might have lost someone from the pin swap list. So if you haven't been contacted (I have had trouble with some emails)....please don't feel you have been forgotten. Go to www.yahoogroups.com and look for the group "The Gathering Basket". This is the group I set up for this swap group....there we will post updates and share info about the swap.
If you can't get on, please email me at: dailygrace@bellsouth.net

I am going to close the sign ups later tonight....so get with me as soon as you can!!! I can already see that this is going to be a fun group. I love it when you get a group of women together that have the willingness to share ideas, inspire each other....let the creativity flow!!!! LOL

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your input, comments, ideas and encouragment.....thank you!!!