Tuesday, March 25, 2008

In The Groove.....



Well, I know this will be hard to believe...but I am working at being more committed with this blogging thing. But I realized that I needed to work on seperating my personal blog from info that I wanted to do for the shop. Therefore, there is now a new blog for Folkheart.....



As I am working to switch some things over there....I still have to admit that working there and making my handcrafts to sell in the shop takes up much of my time, so there is no way to get distance from the store totally. So with that in mind, I wanted to post several new pictures I have of the shop displays.....

Wishing you a wonderful week!!!
Hugs,
Debbie....
Btw...check out the guest book and leave me a note!!!

1 comment:

  1. Debbie, Enjoyed reading your blog! Great music, I love Enya. What a great shop you have! Where are you located at? You commented on my indie site about my crow make do. I do make patterns and sell them along with already items made up.

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your input, comments, ideas and encouragment.....thank you!!!