Wednesday, June 04, 2008

New Day, Fresh Start......




Because I am a glutton for punishment.....and always need something new to be working on. I am taking this week to finish some painting projects that have been brewing around here....and to get some things organized that I have wanted to do...but just didn't have enough time at home to complete.


The house is really ready for a redo...but I have also found there is a method to my madness in painting. My friends are always teasing me about my painting and moving furniture addiction...but I finally made the connection. When there is something going on in my life--be it good or bad---that I can't do anything about and just have to "wait it out"...I start redecorating. It gives me something positive to focus on and something I "can" do while other stuff brewing. There have been alot of changes for me lately with the business, family and such...most have been positive, but some things have been a bit tougher....and redecorating is the most positive outlet for it I can find right now.


We did make the move to the Knitting Mills...while there was alot of work getting everything handled, packed, moved, set up again. I am really happy with the results. And our vendors have been a pleasure to work with during the move...and that is a MAJOR happy dance moment!!! LOL



I am looking forward to finishing up the household projects this week...as I have several new patterns coming in the mail that I can't wait to get started on!


Hope you all have fun plans for the week....a friend told me about a new belly dancing class forming in town...now that is a new adventure worth blogging about!!! LOL


Hugs to you all!!
Deb

2 comments:

  1. Belly Dancing??? Where? I have to know! I stopped by your both last week and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of new patterns, have you seen the Cinderberry pattern? They are so cute! I think if you do a blog search in Google you can find it under Cinderberry Stitches or just a Google search "Cinderberry Stitches". I really like her patterns.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your input, comments, ideas and encouragment.....thank you!!!