Wednesday, July 30, 2008

On My Nightstand.....

When I had the newspaper...we always tried to include the books that were on our nightstands to share with our readers and friends. One of the reasons we started doing this is that I personally found so many new "favorite" authors and books from what my friends were reading.

I am sharing my list of what I currently am reading through....or trying to!! LOL Some of them have been here for awhile as I want to read them, just haven't been in the mood...but I want to finish these by September 1.

How to Smell Like God by Steven James
Scribbling in the Sand (Christ and Creativity) by Michael Card
Not Your Mother's Life by Joan K. Peters
Seizing Your Divine Moment by McManus
Breathe by Keri Wyatt Kent
The Traveler's Gift by Andy Andrews
The Sugar Camp Quilt by Jennifer Chiaverini
Change Your Home, Change Your Life by Moll Anderson

And...I am currently addicted to the Women's Murder Club series by James Patterson.

As you can see, I am a bit all over the place with the books....some are for fun, some for curiosity, some for upcoming projects I want to work on and some just found their way into the stack like a stray puppy on your front porch!!! LOL

So PLEASE share with me what you are reading....I really would love to know!
Hugs,


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:16 AM

    Great books, Debbie. I'm quite the reader, myself, so here you go:

    Hip Tranquil Chick by Kimberly Wilson
    Same Kind of Different as Me, by Ron Hall and Denver Moore
    Low Carb 1 2 3, by my favorite chef, Rozanne Gold
    The Power of Now, by Eckhart Tolle
    de Kooning by Mark Stevens and Annalyn Swan
    and last, but certainly not least, Choosing Happiness, by Alexandra Stoddard (I read everything she writes, as many times as I can!)

    Looking forward to see what others post. I adore books and was just at Border's last evening, spending my "allowance!"

    Sallie Ann

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your input, comments, ideas and encouragment.....thank you!!!