Monday, December 14, 2009

Moving, Moving, Moving......

Sorry I have not posted....our move is taking much longer than we expected. I am not going to complain because our new landlord has been doing some really wonderful things for us in our new home....so it truly is a blessing. I am just getting really antsy to get settled in and to have Christmas.....
So say a prayer for us as we work this move....and for my upcoming finals for this quarter....there is just alot on my plate right now and I hope to be blogging again soon.
I will share this, I am sick to death of eating out!!! So I have been eyeing all the cooking magazines and new books....as I so want to get back to cooking and baking. I picked up the new Pioneer Woman cookbook and it looks wonderful....you will have to check it out. I am planning to use several of the recipes for Christmas Eve dinner.

Anyway.....Blessings and a Merry Merry Christmas to all of you!!! I so appreciate your friendship and prayers as we have traveled through this last year....you all will never truly know how much it meant to us!!!

Hugs,
Debbie

4 comments:

  1. You have truly been on a journey this year. Prayers are still with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I do not like moving, so my thoughts are with you! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moving?...where?
    Hope you did well on your finals. Doesn't school just suck the life out of you? Just 15 more weeks until I have my Master's Degree. I want to make the most of this next semester, in all aspects. Good luck! Thanks for keeping in touch.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your input, comments, ideas and encouragment.....thank you!!!