Sunday, January 31, 2010

APQ -1 Million Pillowcase Challenge


1 Million Pillowcase Challenge (Click the title above as it will link you to all the info!!!!)

I have a LOVE of pillowcases. Sadly, I haven't taken the time to make any for awhile (as my friend Jen will attest to as she weekly reminds me that I need to make her one....or two.......or twelve!!!). I love making them and mixing fabrics, color patterns, just to make them fun and funky....or soft and romantic.....so many choices!!!

Because I have been out of the sewing loop......I didn't know about the 1 Million Pillowcase Challenge until a friend sent me a link. This sounds like so much fun...and like something I would love to get my friends together to do on a wintry weekend!

So go to the link.....check it out......see all the great ideas for gifting your pillowcases......and there are great free patterns. Why are you still here???? Scoot....get over there!!!! LOL

AND....if you decide to make some, I would love, love, love to see pictures of what you create...and maybe we can showcase them here??? Whatcha think?????
HUGS,
Debbie

3 comments:

  1. Hello! Just bloghopping. Great blog!

    Happy blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, I love this idea. Go to the website and look at some of the photos. Very inspiring. I wonder who we could donate these to in our area? Do you know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Miss Deb! Just came across your blog after being out of touch for WAY too long. What a lovely idea, this pillowcase challenge... and what great patterns. I love making pillowcases! I love your new home... sure would love to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your input, comments, ideas and encouragment.....thank you!!!