Saturday, August 14, 2010

Gratitude Blog Hop.....

We have been talking about gratitudes....how they change our focus to the positive things in our lives.  It changes the way we look at our lives, the world in general....and even the way we treat others.
My friend, Kathie, suggested that we use a linky and start sharing our grats through our blogs.  Now I am new to this, so bear with me as I try to set this up.  But what if we take Wednesdays, the middle of our week and share our grats with each other???
Are you in???

If so just grab the link below and add yourself to the linky list...when you go to the site it will explain how to do it.  Looking forward to reading your grats!!!

Hugs, Debbie





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your input, comments, ideas and encouragment.....thank you!!!