Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wednesday Grats.....


For those of you new to this....I am taking Wednesdays to take some time and refocus for the week.  Look for those things in my life I am grateful for.  Living with a spirit of gratitude, makes you look at your life and the outside world in a different way......truly it allows you to give a bit more grace to those around you.

I am grateful for.....

The new church I am working with.  I am so excited about the possibilities and the people I am working with.  I truly feel there are some wonderful things coming.

Some women's conferences that I am planning on attending in the next few months.  Just a great chance to get away, bond with new friends...and just get recharged.

Love the relationship with my family......that I can count on them, and they just make me laugh.

Getting excited about planning a holiday open house here for the first time.  Working hard to get back into the swing of "crafting"....it's been hard to get back into that creative mode, but I love it.

Great friends......the ones you can call at all hours of the night because you need to talk...and they still answer the phone...LOL

And I am grateful for all of you that show up here......leave your comments.....share your hearts.....and just let me know your here!!!

Hugs to you all!
Debbie

2 comments:

  1. Hi, stop by my blog, i linked up to Extravagent Grace for the praise commitment, think you;ll like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:14 PM

    I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You ~Ron

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your input, comments, ideas and encouragment.....thank you!!!