Wednesday, September 08, 2010
Don't want to miss the opportunity to get in on the Wednesday Grats this week!!! Please know that all are welcome to join in... Gratitude changes your attitude in so many ways...
1. Thankful for our new church....a pastor that truly wants to make a difference in people lives. Starting small but laying great groundwork for the future.
2. Being close to the end of this quarter! Great teachers and classes...but this quarter I have struggled with feeling behind so much of the time. So I am really ready for this quarter to wind up and be behind me.
3. Opening doors!!! Opportunities for me to sell some of my handmade items in unexpected places. Love it when those "blessings" sneak up on you.
4. For dear friends that make me smile and even join the gym to workout with me!!
5. For my mom who pays attention to the little things (even when I think she isn't) and surprises me with things like "white pumpkins"....thanks mom!!
Hugs to you all!!!