Sunday, May 04, 2008

Etsy On My Mind....











I am finding that getting back to knitting has been really relaxing for me....but my addictive personality kicks in too, as I love working with the different color combinations of yarns!! That makes my current obsession knitting dishcloths!!

I really love using these and while I first ran across them as dishcloths.....I found they make great washcloths too. Fun to match them up with pretty soaps and bath luxuries for gift baskets or gift cans.

As I got started with these I have also worked on getting my Etsy site up to date and new things loaded...I hope you will stop by to take a look at it when you can and let me know what you think.

I am off to pop in a movie to watch with my son....and knit away....


Have a blessed, lazy Sunday!!!


Debbie

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty and you say that they work well for washcloths? They certainly would be nice as a tuck-in gift. Yours don't look as thick as the ones I know about made from cotton and used as dishcloths.

    It's nice to have a project to keep the hands busy in the evening while watching tv or listening to music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:02 AM

    I received my potpourri in the mail... what a treat! It smells so good. I do believe it is the prettiest I have ever seen. Thank you very much!

    Ellen

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your input, comments, ideas and encouragment.....thank you!!!