Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Lesson For Mother's Day....


Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful moms. I hope you had a great day with those special loved ones in your life....and I hope they took the time to let you know how much you mean to them.


With that said...I need to do a small but needed rant. This is a life lesson I need to pass on to anyone even remotely thinking of doing something this stupid on Mother's Day...so here goes. If you are about to do something that is needlessly hurtful or just plain stupid....DO NOT choose to reveal it to your Mother on Mother's Day. If you do, it will be a painful reminder to her of your chosen stupidity...each and every Mother's Day to come. Do save it.....


Putting said soapbox away now. Fortunately, I am not the Mother involved...just an innocent bystander that had this dumped on them too. There are people that just simply should not be allowed phone privileges....

.
....counting to 3 and deep breaths!


Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your input, comments, ideas and encouragment.....thank you!!!