Wednesday, November 02, 2011

It's November........What Do You Have To Be Grateful For?


I love November.....and I love the focus on Gratitudes during this month.  It is a time to truly reflect on all we have to be grateful for.  We are headed into the holiday season, and sometimes we can get so wrapped up in the festivities and shopping and parties and all that goes with it.....that the true meaning of the season gets lost.  I am finding that this tradition of daily gratitudes, especially in November helps to put things in perspective.  So for me, I am going to post gratitudes in the sidebar everyday...and once a week I want to share with you a great group that is giving back and invite you to check them out.

It is not to late to get started with the November gratitudes.....so please, join me..... you have more to gain than you know.

Hugs to you,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your input, comments, ideas and encouragment.....thank you!!!