Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Few Finished Things......

(A quick thank you to you dear friends that have added info about my contest to your blogs!!!! I wish I was computer savvy enough to come up with a cute button to add to your blogs....but alas, I ain't there yet!!! LOL But truly a heartfelt thanks for your help!!! HUGS!!)


Please remember to check out my last post for the Radio Show contest....the reason I wanted all the names suggested in the comments area is that it is like getting together with your friends and throwing out ideas. Some ideas spark new ones....that makes it fun.

Love the ones that have already been suggested....and looking forward to seeing yours!!!

In the meantime, I have been working away and here are a few of the finished things......

Remember the colander from my shopping the other week? Well, here is a lamp I made from it.



And some Raggedy Ann pins I finished....




And last, Hoot the Owl...one of several I am finishing....



Hope you are all having a great weekend.....don't forget the contest!!! And if you live any where near Chattanooga, TN or Lafayette, GA....check out my business site:
www.folkheart.blogspot.com we are giving away two tickets to The Queen City Market to be held August 23 (Saturday)...we would love to see you there!!!

Hugs,
Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Tagging you and giving you a bloggy award, hop on over and pick it up! :o)I know this stuff is cheesy but it was kinda fun... and it's a way to find other really neat blogs you might not have known about :o)
    Hugs, Tiff

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your input, comments, ideas and encouragment.....thank you!!!