Okay, first things first...These are the rules which need to be passed on:
1).Link to the person who tagged you on your blog.
2).Post the rules of the tag on your blog.
3).Write 6 random things about yourself.
4).Tag 6 people at the end of the post.
5).Let each of the people know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6).Let tagger know that your tag entry has been posted.
Six Random Things:
1. When I start thinking about something...I just can't turn it off!!! I remember being a speaker at a women's conference and my co-speaker told me in the middle of the night, "Stop it, I can hear your brain from over here!!" LOL
2. I am a true Diet Pepsi from Taco Bell-aholic. There must be a 12-step (or drink) program somewhere!!!
3. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE working with women in the crafting business....especially the ones that are starting out. I like nothing better than late night phone calls to brain storm about their businesses or shows.....
4. I am a bonified craftaholic as I want to try everything. I know that not everything is going to be my cup of tea---but each new craft teaches me about a new technique or material to use, and that is great info to use on the crafts I do love.
5. I was the little girl in the crinoline slips and sweet dresses that sang solos in church on Sunday mornings. I remember our minister coming to our house to teach me new songs to sing for the services....sadly, now they would request that I didn't sing....LOL Can't get into the crinoline slips anymore either.....LOL
6. I struggle with being angry at the Christian family that I love for some of their prejudices and exclusions.....that need for us all to be "cookie cutter" christians and not the individuals that God created us to be. I am not talking about sinfulness...I am talking about individuality.
Tagging these awesome bloggers, but please don't feel pressured to play along, I promise it won't hurt my feelings any ;o). And if there's anyone else that feels like snagging the meme, please feel free, it was tough for me to pick just 6 people when I read so many great blogs every day!
1. Jen over at Knitting Jen
2. Tina over at Giggles and Grace
3. Teresa over at Plumwater Cottage
4. Vee over at A Haven For Vee
5. Mandy over at mandythompson.com
6. Lisa over at The Preacher's Wife
And now...TA DA...the award!!!
Thanks again Tiff....I am truly honored that you chose me!!!!