Monday, April 21, 2008

That Monday Hum.......

As I said in an earlier post...I have always been the girl that needed the tv on or the radio...some sort of noise as I cleaned and worked in the house. But after this last week, I am finding I love having quiet Mondays (my ds offered to work for me today so I could stay home---yes, there was an alterior motive--he had a chore list for today too!! LOL). So today I have all the household machines running, I have pulled out my wonderful household organizing card file and things are coming together.

It has also given me some quiet time and I found a bible study online, one that you do at your own pace through CWO. You will see a button for it on the right hand side. I have just started it this afternoon and I think this is exactly what I need right now. If you have done it, or would like to work through it with me, let me know!! I want to post on here some of the questions and thoughts as I go along.

I hope you all are having a wonderful start to you week. You are in my prayers today!!! That has been another benefit of the quiet time....time to listen and time to talk to the one that matters most.

Hugs,
Debbie

Sidenote: Ok, I have a new quote I love...I stole this one from:
www.michellescreativetreasures@blogspot.com

If God doesn't make junk, why do we "trash" people who are different from us?"
My Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your input, comments, ideas and encouragment.....thank you!!!