Well, I actually started this post in my head this morning....so excuse the references that make it sound like I rose at 4am to start my day......LOL
I am trying to get some order to my week...it is tough here at times, but if I don't at least pretend that there is a plan in the works....things just get progressively worse!!! And several years ago, I remember Teresa from Plumwater Cottage sharing how she viewed September as the start of her year more than January. I know that is true for me...I adore the Fall!!! And the kids are back in school...I am gearing up for shows.....getting back into home things...and it is a great time for me to get organized.
So what is on the "to do" list for this week???
1. I need to make major headway on items for our upcoming Fall Craft Show...so lots of stuffing, sewing and painting in the works.
2. I have not forgotten our "Name the Broadcast" contest and we will decide on that this week also...and share our winners name.
3. I am going to try to make a menu plan. I do much better when have something planned...but I am terrible at doing it. I will try to post it later to prove I actually did it!!! LOL
4. I love Leslie Sansone's walking dvd's...and my friend Jen joined her online walk club and raves about it. So I have signed up and I am starting the workouts today.....stay tuned for updates of muscle pain and a run to the local grocery for BenGay......LOL
5. AND the big one, I am back on "the card file"....this is what was out before Flylady came about. While I love her ideas, and push.....I am not a fan of the lists...could be that it is because I started with the card file and it worked really well for me and that is my "comfort zone"....
And the picture at the top??? This is a new pattern and item I am in love with....I apparently have this whole "pincushion" fetish going on as this is another pattern I found for wool pincushions and it was so much fun to make!!!
Hugs to you all!!! Have an amazing week......and I would love for you to share your to do list!!!