Friday, September 26, 2008

Yes, I Have Been Stitchin......

Just a few days left to work on items for this show....these are just a few of the items that are finished...witches hats, witch sitters, pumpkins, dolls, tags, putkas, fabric boxes and more.... There are still items for me to stuff this evening....dolls to finish, pears to paint...and the list goes on. Plus I have several Fall holiday items that are at the Chattanooga store that I will pick up for the show....
These are just a few pics to let you in on what I have been doing....

Prairie Dolls and Putkas Pods...





Boxes and Baskets of Tags...



Well, I am off to get ready to watch the debates this evening....and stuff a few dolls.....
Have a wonderful weekend!!!
Hugs,
Debbie

2 comments:

  1. Ohmigosh.... I just LOVE all of the goodies you made~! I am SO envious of the talent you have. I just LOVE vintage Halloween goodies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, this is my second message. I love everything. I want some. Your hard work will pay off. Everything looks great!!
    Hugs
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your input, comments, ideas and encouragment.....thank you!!!