Monday, October 27, 2008

Another Swap Box....

I promised I would share my other swap box...the wonderful Noni from the yahoo group, Celebrate Every Day sent this great box to me. Sadly, the chocolate didn't make it long enough to show up in the picture!!!
There were so many great items in this box...and there were 2 sets of cookie cutters, which are a fave of mine!! So I guess I better get out the recipe book to work on some cookies.
Thanks Noni, you're the best!!!!

AND we opened the blog for the new radio show.... Hearts For Home
We are working on keeping it updated with upcoming guests, recipes, home dec ideas and more. The show officially starts next Monday at 1:00 pm (eastern)...we would love to have you call in and say hello during our first show.

Hugs and Happy Monday!!!
Debbie

1 comment:

I love hearing your input, comments, ideas and encouragment.....thank you!!!