Saturday, October 25, 2008

I'm Late, I'm Late, for a very important date!!!

Do you remember the song??? I started singing it in my head as I started this post....in my head only.... if it was outloud I can guarantee there would be numerous complaints!!! LOL But now, I have the darn song stuck in head....oh well....

What am I late for??? Sadly, several things and I hope to make up for some in this post.

I joined the Foxgloves, Fabrics and Folly blog Vintage Halloween Swap. It was my first swap to do there and it was so much fun. I had a wonderful partner from England, Naomi Claxton....she sent me a sweet box of items that I have had sitting on my desk to take a picture of for almost two weeks.....I do have to admit, the chocolate didn't wait on the desk!!! LOL

I received a great spiderweb scarf, fun mask, great Halloween stickers, candles with a sweet heart shaped holder, a fragrant bath bar, and a great book to read on a cold and stormy night!!!
Thank you Naomi for being my partner and getting to "meet" you!!!

The next item....I love the blog The Nesting Place...you will find a link to it on my side bar. She has lots of great decorating ideas. Wednesday she started a great post about women working creatively at home..and how to support them. She has over a 100 links to women who have online businesses. This is such a great thing to promote....it has been one of my passions over the years in supporting women to try to purchase as much as I can of handmade items and from women that are working from home to help their families. Please, please, please...go check out these links...I know you will find some wonderful treasures, especially for your holiday shopping!!! You will find it HERE

Today I received a great swap package from another partner...but that will have to wait till Monday.

This is what it looks like around here now:

Lots to do.....can someone find me about 72 more hours in the day???? I would really appreciate it!!! LOL

Have a great weekend....take some time to enjoy this beautiful Fall season!!
Hugs,
Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Swaps can be so much fun and can't wait to see your other one.

    You sure are one busy gal. Lil bodies all over the place. I think we all need more time.

    When I was young, I always told Mom I am bored...she said, wait till you get older, time flies so fast. Boy, was she right! I could use more time in each day, but just imagine how much more tired we would be. LOL

    Blessings and have a great day.
    ~Tonya

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your input, comments, ideas and encouragment.....thank you!!!