Thursday, October 16, 2008

What I Am Working On....

Frankly, the holiday craft shows are coming up much quicker than I thought....and I may be adding two new ones that I hadn't originally planned to do (more on that later)....so the sewing machine is humming and I am busy getting everything traced.... But since my friend, Jen has been bugging me about what I am working on....lol...I thought I would show something that is, well, almost finished.

This is a new pattern for me to use..and I love it. I picked up several new ones from Country Whims and Country Friends...all of them are in the "to do" stack. Sadly, some that I have been wanting to do for awhile didn't make the cut cause there simply isn't enough time. But Snowman Giftcard Guy...there are 12 that are almost finished.... and so many more to do!!!

Have a great weekend!!!
Hugs,
Debbie

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:36 PM

    I am putting in my order for one of "The Snowman Gift Card" AND for the "Follow the Star" Snowman.

    ((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this snowman Debbie. Yes, always lots to do and winter/Christmas will be here before we know it! I have lots to do in a pile too...funny thing, I think I just keep adding to the pile. LOL

    Have FUN creating.
    ~Tonya

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your input, comments, ideas and encouragment.....thank you!!!